Coming 2.8.8 logs

Ezrael
User www
User www

Re: Coming 2.8.8 logs

Post by Ezrael »

I maybe found one but I have to check if its related to your plugin or something else.

If I edit a post, the window is a bit shaky in the bottom. Hard to describe but the whole frame shake 1mm up and down.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

In case it is because the iframe resizer lib. Or something else.
I experiment the same thing, though, sometime.
Let check this evening this aspect that i also often (not ever) experiment. Not sure by what it is given.
All browsers for you?
And i've see another maybe: the shortcode param that can be used to open the phpBB at specified url seem to me that it is not working.
And yesterday night i've got a jquery error on console but i've see it on fly on reloading (too late) and that i've not been able to reproduce again at moment.
Ezrael
User www
User www

Post by Ezrael »

Using Safari and I recognise this happens, if the last part of the post is an attachment
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Just reproduced the error, when on reply or posting, and for example it is clicked the link preview.
The console throw:

Code: Select all

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).offset() is undefined
coming out from the overall_footer.html added code. Going to fix it.

I also try to reproduce the 1px issue you say, and i note that not only this is the issue some time, but also that at the time it happen, moving the mouse, i see elements groups someway rounded by a 1px border, partially like when i am with the opened console and i push on it "Pick an element from the page", that go to select some elements groups or something else... So strange, hope to understand why it sometime happen. Could be due to some other tab opened with the console opened on same browser? :? Google recaptcha3 interfere someway, do you use it also? This morning i do not see it, Really little confused at moment, but we'll see...
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).offset() is undefined
The error above mentioned has been fixed, changing this line into the overall_footer.html js code (that will be now immediately updated/fixed on the help procedure page):

if( location.hash.length < 2 ){
change into:

if( ! $(window.location.hash).length || location.hash.length < 2 ){
recompile stale template.

P.s could it be the cause of the other experienced issue, because throwing it, the error sometime,make it fail someway all the subsequent coming js code? Do not know, but maybe yes, i am not sure...we'll see, anyway it was required to be fixed immediately.