Rotate phpBB attachments images - extension

Ezrael
User www
User www

Re: Rotate phpBB attachments images - extension

Post by Ezrael »

Whats new in 1.0.6? The old version still works perfectly in my board.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Rotate phpBB attachments images - extension

Post by axew3 »

1.0.6 fixes

Substantially into my tests, on last phpBB (or maybe the version before or before i do not know) i noted after further tests (and reports) that for example on Ios the rotation was failing, when done in specific case, for example when a post is new and still not inserted: in this case the user session setup was lost in some way, and the rotation was failing. Not in all browser/OS.
Also it was failing if the browser or board are set to not use cookie.
The user setup in those cases, with no cookies available was failing. It has been fixed passing the user sid in another way, whenever it is necessary to retrieve user's data, so to know if the user is the one legit to edit (rotate in this case) the image file.

You are right: many browsers were not affected by this problems, but standing on my tests, into a browser not accepting cookies, yes, and into Safary or Chrome into an Ipad (ios) that i use for tests, yes.

The code has been shortened, and all the not useful removed. It should be normally faster, and never fail standing into my tests.
It has been tested into last phpBB, firefox, chrome, safary, edge into windows, linux and ios.
Should really work fine anyway, if any problem, please report and it will be fixed!

1.0.6 has been released:
viewtopic.php?t=1639